STRAWBERRY GREEN TEA RECIPE – ICED AND HOT
There is something quite beautiful in making tea from the strawberries if they are fresh and juicy. Strawberries make perfect iced tea – refreshing and impressive to enjoy on summer days.
OX Tea’s Strawberry Green Tea combines the choicest grade of Japanese and Chinese pan-fired green teas delicately scented with flavors of ripe strawberries and then studded with bits of flavorful strawberries & papaya pieces. The result is a dairy-free, light-bodied, and well-balanced creamy tea.
Sip through your way to soothing refreshment, also to keep your taste buds intact. Enjoy it as a special treat when you need to refresh your senses.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRY GREEN TEA
- Strawberry tea is very nutritious and contains lots of vitamin C, potassium, and calcium.
- It is are believed to help with fevers, infections, fainting, and depression.
- Strawberry tea is full of antioxidants and can help the liver as well as help alleviate digestive problems.
STRAWBERRY ICED TEA RECIPE
Strawberry iced tea not only tastes delicious but this calming and refreshing drink may also add a sprinkle of summer into your cup.
1) 1 cup of water
2) 1 teaspoon strawberry green tea leaves
3) Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
4) Sliced fresh strawberries for garnish
- Bring the water to a gentle boil in a medium-size saucepan.
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of strawberry green tea leaves. Add tea leaves to the pan and cover it. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a container and add mint sprigs if desired. Let cool. Remove the mint, then chill.
- When ready to serve, pour the tea mixture into a punch glass large enough to handle the tea. Serve over ice. If desired, add sliced strawberries to the punch bowl or each glass for garnish. This is an impressive and refreshing summer drink.
STRAWBERRY HOT TEA RECIPE
1) 1 cup of water
2) 1 teaspoon of strawberry green tea
3) Strawberry flower or fresh strawberry for garnish
- Fill the kettle with fresh water. Bring the water to a boil.
- Pour some into your teacup or teapot to warm it up. Discard the water. Place four slices of strawberry fruit and a pinch of strawberry leaves and stems into a tea bag or teapot.
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of strawberry green tea leaves. Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour the boiled water (which should be between 176 tit o 185°F/80 to 85°C) over the tea leaves and cover it.
- Allow the tea to steep for three minutes.
- Pour the tea into the teacup using a tea strainer and savor the delicious sweet strawberry taste. You can place a strawberry flower or one slice of fruit in the cup to serve.