The haunting floral notes of a high grown Fujian Province organic oolong are very evident in the cup. Not only does this tea taste great, but it has significant levels of antioxidants (you know – the compounds found in better foods that research has shown to be exceptionally good for your life); but Chinese cultures have drunk oolong teas for centuries to help maintain their figure and body shape. Now how do we make a great tea better? Simple! In the Nandi Highlands of Kenya there is a small tea estate that produces some exceptional new world green tea. full of flavor, body and…. our laboratory research has shown exceedingly high levels of antioxidants when compared to common teas.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of AntiOxi Slimming tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of AntiOxi Slimming tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
Interestingly, in the cultivation of high altitude Kenyan tea – pesticides are not used in propagation because pests that can ruin tea bushes cannot survive at these altitudes (gets too cold at night). This Kenya green tea is virtually organic by default!. Anyway how to make a great tea better – meticulously blend these two components to get the right balance of floral flavour and antioxidant levels that are much much higher then common tea. Do you have any compelling reasons not to run and find a kettle. quickly make a cup of this tea, sit back and feel the goodness course its way through your body. Ahh .. that tastes good -Oh by the way – ‘YOU LOOK GOOD!’.