How does it work? According to Ayurvedic principles, Apple is said to pacify Kapha, a quality that controls weight, joint lubrication, and formation of blood, muscle, bone, marrow, and more. If you over-sleep, experience sinus problems, bloating, or stiff joints, Kapha is likely to blame. (You need a cup of tea.)
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Yoga ImmuniTea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Yoga ImmuniTea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
In Sanskrit, Ayurveda means “the science of life”. This ancient form of Indian traditional medicine maintains that by taking a holistic view of the body, mind, and soul, illness and poor health can be prevented. Essentially, when we find the balance between all three elements, our body produces a natural immune booster that makes us feel well.