When the world sits down to breakfast, English breakfast tea is usually the tea of choice. Our classic Real English Breakfast Tea is the perfect choice for every tea lover.
The traditional blend of premium loose leaf teas from the famous tea estates of India, Sri Lanka and Kenya, providing a mix of rich aroma and strong flavor with several health benefits including strengthening the immune system and energy boost.
we have taken optimum effort in choosing the most flavorful black tea leaves and bring you the highest quality of the most full-bodied, robust, and rich blend of morning happiness!
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of English Breakfast Tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of English Breakfast Tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
Early in British life tea was known as a health beverage and claimed all sorts of curative powers. In the 1650s, Garway’s Coffee House proclaimed that: “Tea makes the body active and lusty. Tea is declared to be the most wholesome;
preserving perfect health until extreme Old Age”. Britain is steeped in tea history. Think of: High Tea, the Brown Betty, American War of Independence, Opium Wars, The Boxer Rebellion, Clipper Ship races from Fuzhou, China to Portsmouth UK, the Earl of Grey, English Breakfast etc.