To celebrate Switzerland’s love story with what is arguably the most delicious food ever discovered in the entire course of human history(hey, we’re biased, what can we say?) we’ve created this mouth-watering blend of high grown Ceylon tea, real rich cocoa beans and white chamomile petals for added floral lift. While we can’t predict the future, we do believe 10/10 of our customers are going to love this one.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Swiss Hot Chocolate for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Swiss Hot Chocolate into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
According to graffiti we once saw sprayed on a wall near Zurich’s Platzspitz park: “9 out of 10 people love chocolate. The 10th is lying”. The swiss would know. Ever since Christopher Colombus first laid European eyes on cocoa beans, Switzerland has become a global hotspot for chocolate production. In fact, Swiss Chocolatiers are responsible for mousse. Throughout the country, every village and town has their favourite master chocolatier who produces chocolaty confections of every imaginable variety.