OX Tea’s Strawberry Green Tea combines the choicest grade of Japanese and Chinese pan-fired green teas delicately scented with flavors of ripe strawberries and then studded with bits of flavorful strawberries & papaya pieces. The result is a dairy-free, light-bodied, and well-balanced creamy tea.
Green tea with a divine flavor of ripe strawberries and papaya pieces make an exotic twist that is difficult to resist. The subtle flavor of beautifully riped strawberries added to strawberry green tea will leave you filled with sensational and joy.
When you first smell this tea, you are going to experience the intense presence of ripe strawberries following the subtle aroma of papaya. This sweet blend is known to help with skincare and a rich source of antioxidants.
Sip through your way to soothing refreshment, also to keep your taste buds intact. Enjoy it as a special treat when you need to indulge your senses.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Strawberry Green Tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Strawberry Green Tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
nd developed rapidly, seeing strawberries being cultivated commercially for the first time. It certainly didn’t hurt that the farms were within a day’s journey from New York City. The popularity of the fresh fruit grew quickly and as suburbs and cars grew in prominence, roadside fruit stands began to pop up. A drive into the country will take you past many such stands and pick-your-own berry patches that the region has become famous for Company. Our master taster stopping at one of these stands for some berries and immediately calling the office to declare his discovery – a real eureka moment!