Peppermint is the most widely used mint, owing to its higher menthol content. Peppermint has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Peppermint tea is useful for complaints of the stomach, such as wind and omitting. Drinking peppermint tea soothes your stomach aches, increases blood flow, and is effective to improve your sleep.
Our Pure Peppermint tea has a strong, aromatic smell, and a moderate warm betterish taste as it’s made from premium peppermint leaves without any artificial flavoring.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Pure Peppermint Tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Pure Peppermint Tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.