Liquorice was prescribed by the early Egypt physicians, for asthma, dry cough and all diseases of the lungs.
Our Pure Liquorice tea makes a good drink for those who have a dry cough, wheezing or shortness of breath.
Liquorice tea is thought to help with age-related mental decline and improving hair health.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Pure liquorice tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Pure liquorice tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.