Echinacea is a herb that is still commonly used by many people. It is widely believed that it strengthens the immune system to fight sore throats, colds, and flu.
It may be most effective if taken at the early stages of infection. Echinacea may also help with digestion.
Enjoy this calming and relaxing tea. It has an earthy taste and gives a tingling sensation to the tongue.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Pure Echinacea Tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Pure Echinacea Tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.