A minty beverage with a cool historical angle. So, to celebrate Ernest Hemingway’s beverage of choice, we’ve crafted a luxury green tea positively bursting with lime and mint. The blend starts with a luxury grade, Japanese style Sencha to which we’ve added dried lemon peel, sweet lime pieces and all natural mint flavouring. The result is a cup that quenches the palate and whisks the mind to sunny climes in the south. Whether you enjoy it with a dash of milk and sugar, served over ice or blended as a mixer for rum or tequila you simply can’t go wrong.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Green MarTEAni Mojito for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Green MarTEAni Mojito into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.