Green Ecstacy is the perfect blend of antioxidant-rich green tea to keep you healthy and the delicious flavors of grenadine and vanilla to keep you interested. If you were only allowed to enjoy one item for the rest of your days, what would it be? OK, stop wondering, we have the answer for you right here – Green Ecstacy and we aren’t saying that because we’re a tea company. Trust us, taste is important when you’re talking about enjoying one thing forever. The only snag in the plan is whether to enjoy it hot or over ice – both are spectacular!
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Green Ecstacy tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Green Ecstacy tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
In recent years, a select number of Chinese manufacturers have begun to produce exceptional examples of teas traditionally associated with other tea-producing regions most notably Japan, i.e. Sencha. WHile this may seem counterintuitive, the practice is essentially the same as that of ‘New World’ vineyards growing traditionally ‘Old World’ grape varieties.