This one is to relax with. We have mixed the soothing floral aromas of rose, lavender, and dandelion flowers infused with tangy hibiscus, rosehip, and chamomile.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Floral Mix tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Floral Mix tea into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.