As the name would suggest, we’ve blended this wonderfully smooth Rooibos with the all-natural flavoring of Belgian chocolate, a product as synonymous with Belgium as waffles. We figured that if you’re going to blend anything, much less chocolate, to a top-quality Rooibos, it better be the best. Brew yourself a pot today and satisfy your chocoholic cravings – without upsetting your grand dietary intentions! we think our decision speaks for itself.
1. Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of Belgian Chocolate Rooibos for each 7-9 oz/200-260ml of water in the teapot.
2. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min.
3. Add Milk & Sugar to taste.
ICED TEA: (1L/QT):
1. 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of Belgian Chocolate Rooibos into a teapot.
2. Pour 315ml boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min.
3. Quarter fill serving pitcher with cold water Pour into pitcher straining the tea.
4. Add ice, top-up with cold water, garnish & sweeten to taste.
There is an old saying that goes: ‘You know your diet is in trouble when you count your blessings and chocolate is always the first one’. Well, thanks to this wonderful herbal tea that no longer has to be the case. Why? The answer is simple. Rooibos, the base of the blend is fat-free. Grown in the Cedarberg district of South Africa, the Rooibos plant – in English literally ‘Red Bush’ – produces a tea that is incredibly high in vitamins and minerals. A ‘200 ml (about 7oz.) of brewed Rooibos contains nutrients such as Iron, essential for the transport of oxygen in the blood, Potassium, Calcium, necessary for strong teeth and bones, Copper, Zinc, necessary for normal growth and development of healthy skin, Magnesium, Fluoride, necessary for strong teeth and bones, Manganese and Sodium, necessary for fluid and acid-base balance.