Perfect Matcha Cheesecake Recipe
Treat yourself to some green goodness of matcha with these dreamy Matcha Cheesecakes. The texture is just right and not that sweet as the flavor balanced well with matcha and cream cheese, a perfect bittersweet balance.
Serves: Make 1 whole cake
- 1 tablespoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Flour
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 100ml Fresh Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Premade Cookie Crumb Pie Crust (18cm)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- Fill the cookie crusts with matcha green tea cream.
- Place the cookie crusts filled with matcha green tea cream and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes and then at 150 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Cooldown the matcha green tea cheesecakes at room temperature until it has set.
- Serve this matcha cheesecake with whipped cream and decorations.