Matcha Green Tea Snow Ball Cookies
Makes about 16 pieces
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 100g Flour
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Powder Sugar
- Put matcha green tea powder, flour and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cooking oil to the bowl and mix with the flour by cutting motion until it becomes cookie dough.
- Take a bunch of the cookie dough and round it up with your hands. Repeat to make more cookie balls.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 15minutes.
- Cool the cookies at room temperature. Put the powder sugar in a plastic bag and the cookies to sugar-coat the cookies.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy this matcha snowball cookies!