Easy Matcha Green Tea Cookies Recipe
There is never a bad time for matcha cookies!
If you are looking for perfect spring cookies – this is it. Magically delicious with vibrant color and super energy of matcha makes a perfect sweet treat.
Makes about 30 pieces
1) 1 tablespoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
2) 200g Flour
3) 1 Egg
4) 100g Butter
5) 4 tablespoons Sugar
1) Measure out 1 tablespoon of matcha green tea powder and Mix the matcha with flour. Leave aside.
2) Heat up and melt the butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix with the sugar. Mix well until the butter becomes white. Add egg to the sugar-mixed butter. Mix well.
3) Add the green tea-mixed flour with the butter until it becomes cookie dough. Wrap the cookie dough with plastic wrap and leave it in a refrigerator for about 30-60minutes.
4) Take the cookie dough out of the refrigerator and cut as many cookie pieces as desired.
5) Bake them in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
6) Your matcha cookies are ready! Cool the cookies at room temperature and serve.