Delicious Matcha Muffins Recipe: Matcha Green Tea And White Chocolate
Matcha muffins? Yes, please!
If you haven’t already tried these muffins then you are missing out on sweet treat guys. They are fluffy, packed with white chocolate and full of antioxidant-rich matcha green tea powder.
1) 1 teaspoon Macha Green Tea Powder
2) 100g Flour
3) 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
4) 70g Butter
5) 4 tablespoons Sugar
7) 20ml Milk
8) 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Chip
1) Mix flour with matcha green tea powder and baking powder. Leave aside.
2) Melt butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix with the sugar. Mix well until the butter becomes white.
3) Add the egg and milk with the butter. Mix well. Add the match green tea flour with the butter and again mix it well.
4) Add the white chocolate chips to the filling. Pour the filling into cups and bake them in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
5) Cool the matcha muffins at room temperature and serve.