MATCHA ICE CREAM RECIPE
This matcha ice cream recipe is our all-time favorite. As they say, “a little lick of frozen cream every now and then, goes a long, long way” that’s the perfect way to describe this matcha ice cream.
Serves: 4 cups
1. 2 tablespoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
2. 200ml Fresh Cream
3. 2 Egg Yolks
4. 4 tablespoons Sugar
5. 2 tablespoons Hot Water
1. Melt the matcha green tea powder and sugar in the hot water.
2. Add the egg yolks to the melted green tea and mix well until you get a smooth texture. Add the fresh cream and mix well.
3. Pour the matcha green tea cream in a freezer-proof container and cool it in a freezer for about an hour.
4. Take out the container from the freezer and stir the half-frozen matcha green tea cream gently.
5. Put the container back in the freezer and cool it for another 1.5-2 hours until it becomes nice frozen matcha green tea ice cream. Serve with decorations and enjoy!